In this version of FoxyPress, we fixed a decent amount of bugs and added some cool new features. Order Management and Affiliate Management were both enhanced in this update, along with the way we deal with deactivations. We owe thanks to HIDSRUS for funding the email management solution.
Email Management Solution
FoxyPress allows you to manage email templates that you can send out with each individual order. These emails can contain information that is specific to a product, or maybe you want to send a follow up to see how a product is working for your customer. Read more about it here.
Changelog for FoxyPress 0.3.6
- Feature: Inventory Import from CSV file now supports images.
- Feature: Order Management fields added: credit card type, rma number
- Feature: Email Template Management available – read details here
- Feature: Affiliate Management is now multi-site friendly. Read details for upgrade here
- Bugfix: Sale Price was saving 0.00 on default. Should save blank if not provided now.
- Bugfix: Order management detail screen was using customer name at all times, instead of possibly different ship to name.
- Update: Keep Products on uninstall is now checked by default
- Update: Small UI enhancements
- Please check your affiliate users for both main sites and sub-sites. Make sure that all affiliates are set for the appropriate sites.
- Here is a sample file for the image uploading for import CSV files.